On this webpage, we will publish all important information that riders need to know when competing the international competitions. You will find information about your subscription, the schedule, the ground plan and about activities specially organized for riders.
FEI APPROVED SCHEDULE
Download the approved schedule of Maarsbergen Horse Trials.
First of all we would like to thank everyone for the entries. We reached the maximum of 240 entries for Maarsbergen Horse Trials at the moment. That is great news for us, but for some of your riders it isn’t at the moment. We will start working with a waiting list and only enter riders, when we get withdrawals.
Starting lists & results
We work together with Equipe to announce starting lists and results.
Arriving at MHT is ONLY possible on
- Wednesday (30-06-21) between 10 AM and 6 PM
- Thursday 01-07-2021) between 10 AM and 2 PM
- The horses should be put in the stables available on the showground.
- It is not allowed to leave the showground with horses before the end of the competition.
- There are no tack boxes available
- Horses for training are not allowed this year
- Be aware of the needed papers for the horses (health check form and the FILLED 10 days temperature sheet). Arriving without these papers will result in NO ENTRY!
- Dogs are not allowed on the whole showground.
- A COVID or PCR-test is not necessary for arriving at the showground if you are travelling from a ‘yellow area’
- We assume that every competitor will use/need electricity. If you don’t use electricity, please let us know when you arrive
- If there are competitors who need an invoice, please let them send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can make the invoices ready before the end of the competition.
Catering and facilities
There will be several options to enjoy food and drinks at the showground. You will find:
- Coffee & cake
- Fresh croissants
- Fries with snacks
- Poké bowls
- Belgium waffles
- Bircher muesli
During the competition week, we will organize several activities specially for riders. Ask the secretary of the competition for more information. There will be regular facilities like a campsite, toilets, showers and catering facilities. Also, some stands with horse products will sell their products: