On this webpage, we will publish all important information that riders need to know when competing the international competitions. You will find information about your subscription, the schedule, the ground plan and about activities specially organized for riders.
FEI APPROVED SCHEDULE
Click here for the FEI approved schedule.
Click here for the provisional timetable. This overview could still be changed.
Starting lists & results
We work together with Equipe to announce starting lists and results.
STARTS DRESSAGE WEDNESDAY: CLICK HERE.
STARTS DRESSAGE THURSDAY: CLICK HERE.
Arriving at MHT is ONLY possible on fixed moments:
- Tuesday (5 July) between 13.00h-20.00h
- Wednesday (6 July) between 10.00h-18.00h
- Possibility to cancel stables 1*, 2* en 3*: Riders who will cancel their stable before 25 June 2022, 13.00h o’clock (because they will travel with their horses), will get a discount of €100,- on the admission fee. Please email to: email@example.com.
- Please make sure you arrive at the competition on Tuesday (between 13.00 and 20.00) or on Wednesday (between 10.00 and 18.00). If you don’t use a stable, you also have to present your horse to vet (vet check) on one of these days.
- Horses that will compete in the 4* competition must stay for the whole competition and are not allowed to go home before the end of the competition.
- The horses that stay overnight should be put in the stables available on the showground.
- Be aware of the needed papers for the horses (health check form and the FILLED 3 days temperature sheet). Arriving without these papers will result in NO ENTRY!
- Dogs are not allowed on the whole showground and camping/lorry field. In this video we explain why.
- We received (a lot of!) requests for dressage on an specific day or time. We can’t make everybody happy, but we will try. Please don’t forget that it is an international competition from Wednesday till Saturday and that a request isn’t a guarantee.
- If there are competitors who need an invoice, please let them send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can make the invoices ready before the end of the competition.
Catering and facilities
There will be several options to enjoy food and drinks at the showground. During the competition week, we will organize several activities specially for riders. Ask the secretary of the competition for more information. There will be regular facilities like a campsite, toilets, showers and catering facilities. Also, some stands with horse products will sell their products. Click here for all exhibitors & caterers.